Testing Technician of Compressors and Condensing Units
For the Copeland plant in Mikulov we are looking for a colleague for the position of Testing Technician of Compressors and Condensing Units. The main tasks of this position will be to operate test equipment (testing compressors, condensing units, heat pump modules), install and connect test samples to the test equipment.
Do you have experience in electrical or refrigeration area or even both?
Do you want a varied, interesting and meaningful job? Do you want to learn new things and stay in touch with modern technologies? Do not hesitate and join our development lab team!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Connecting compressors, condensing units and heat pumps, testing them during their development and looking for changes in production
- Operation and adjustment of test equipment, preventive maintenance, cooperation in the development of work procedures and solving basic daily issues
- All this in cooperation with colleagues from the testing laboratory and development engineers, who are happy to teach you everything new
- Secondary education with technical or electrical engineering background
- Decree No. 50/1978 Coll., at least s. 5
- Experience in the refrigeration industry is an advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office at user level
- Proficiency in English is an advantage
- Independence, proactivity and willingness to learn new things, positive attitude