We are looking for a Oracle Specialist for our Emerson Plant located in Mikulov, Czech Republic. In this role, you will be responsible for providing support for Oracle Order Management Applications and related business processes. Focus will be on providing support for facilities in Europe with a secondary focus on global support of the applications and processes.
If this sounds like the next challenge for you, then join our IT team!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide subject matter expertise in Oracle Order Management Modules;
- Oversee the system changes related to setups and application configuration of current/future processes ensuring the stability of the existing solutions;
- Participates/is actively involved in EDI implementations at a European and Global level and provides support on troubleshooting and setups required for EDI functioning;
- Ensures support for OM tickets, especially involving discrepancies between Oracle and other legacy and 3rd party systems;
- Be actively involved in knowledge transition sessions, provide insights and/or guidelines on European specific processes;
- Understand current business requirements and processes, implementing enhancements as required by European Stakeholders;
- Be involved in Projects providing subject matter expertise, developing and proposing solutions to accommodate business needs while reducing the customizations within Oracle;
- Develop test scenarios and test scripts in line with business enhancements to support the accuracy of the newly required solution;
- Provide user training according to business unit needs and conduct training workshops for end user on OM functionalities; assist in preparing training material for OM modules;
- Ensure that interfaces from & between legacy systems, 3rd party systems and Oracle are operating as per expectations;
- Use Service Now tools to create, maintain, update and track work on tickets (incidents/enhancements/problems) according to Global IT standards;
- Must be able to communicate effectively in technical terms and on a business level;
- Oracle SQL experience- ability to run scripts to identity and conduct analysis for front-end issues, conduct analysis for/with the development team and provide temporary workarounds whenever the permanent solution is yet to be identified;
- Willing to work weekends, holidays as required to maintain application up time and provide timely break/fix solutions for the European business (1-2 times/year).
Our ideal candidate:
- Background in Oracle Applications 12.1.x applications preferred
- University degree in operations, business, computer science or related field required
- Advanced English level required, advanced level of additional language is a plus
- 2-5 years’ experience in Business Processes
- Minimum 1.5 years experience offering support for a functional track
- Oracle SQL experience: minimum 1 year and running simple up to medium complexity queries
- Effective procedure and workflow documentation skills preferred
- Experienced with Microsoft Desktop Applications Suite (Power Point, Word, Excel, Visio).
- Self-disciplined detail-oriented individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Travel approximately 25%
- Team player, cooperative person
- High motivation and commitment
- Pro-activity and self initiation
- Prioritization, time management skills, good self-organization skills
- Results orientation and self confidential
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Required competences: systematic problem solving skills; strong team player who communicates effectively; highly committed approach with passion for technology; structured and organized; strong people management / interpersonal skills; organizational, presentation and time managemet skills; self-starter and results driven, ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Apply by sending your CV by email or telephone for additional information. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +420 519 308 521