Laboratory Test Engineer
For the Copeland plant in Mikulov we are looking for a colleague for the position of Laboratory Test Engineer. The main responsibilities of this position is testing performance of compressors, condensation units and heating pumps.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Measuring of a sound level, vibrations and pulsations of our products and their mechanical testing.
- Providing and assessing of laboratory tests according to requirements of R&D engineers
- Test planning, coordination and technical leadership of the laboratory area you are responsible for
- Preparing of testing devices and suitable equipment
- Maintenance and administation of our testing software
- Cooperation with your colleagues
- Possesses a university degree in the relevant field – e. g. mechanical engineering/electrical engineering
- Has qualification to work with electrical equipment – according to Decree 50/1978 Coll., at least s. 5 and higher
- Is proficient in English language at a communicative level
- Has basic knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in refrigeration industry is an advantage
- Experience with measuring and testing tools is an advantage
- Possesses the following competencies: decision-making and action-taking; planning and organisation; technical orientation; effective communication and collaboration, innovative and proactive attitude; willingness to learn